Robust plastic-coated metal housing, with stainless steel round turntable, Ø 350mm, for test tubes max. no. 50 and test tubes dia. 16 mm.
Manual operation in single steps or automatically with three programmes in steps of seconds or minutes or by the number of drops, menu-guided adjustment with push-button display, residue readable on the display, automatic stop after turntable circulation.
Also suitable for use in cooling chambers!
• Manual - single step operation
• Constant – Automatic process with the same parameters for all assays
• Variable – Automatic process with different parameters for all assays
• Time / 1s - 999min in seconds step
• Drops / 1 - 9999 drops count
• 1x interface for 12V DC e.g. tubing pump
• 1x socket 230V AC
• 1x connector for drop former made of PTFE
• 1x interface to USB 2
• 110V to 230V AC 50/60Hz variable
• 320 x 380mm (WxD)
• Illuminated LCD display 77x25cm
• Includes software for collector control via PC/Windows XP, 7, 8
The instrument complies with the latest VDE / EMC – regulations and it is CE – certified.