This product is the result of combining two popular instruments:
1. Heating dry block and
2. Cooling dry block thermostat
The combined construction of aluminum block and Peltier element module cooled with the forced ventilation radiator provides fast changing of the cooling and heating modes. CH-100 is a very effective instrument of sample preparation during enzyme reactions, hybridization reactions, DNA analysis.
• Microprocessor controlled time and temperature
• Simultaneous indication of set and actual temperature and time
• Temperature regulation range: - 10°C … + 100°C
• Setting resolution: 0.1°C
• Temperature precision in the centre of the thermoblock in the range from 0°C to +80°C: 0.5°C
• Temperature deviation at the borders of the thermoblock from the set temperature in the range from 0°C to +40°C: 0.5°C
• Temperature deviation at the borders of the thermoblock from the set temperature in the range from +40°C to +80°C: 2.0°C
• Working room temperature range: +15°C … +27°C
• Independent timer with sound signal: 1 min - 96 hrs
• Two models available:
1) with CH-1 block for 20 x 0,5 ml microtubes + 12 x 1,5 ml microtubes
2) with CH-2 block for 20 x 1.5 ml microtubes.
General characteristics: Overall dimensions 240 x 260 x 165 mm., Weight 4.6 kg., Power supply 230V, 50/60 Hz, 100 W.